Monday, June 30, 2008

Comfest 2008--Sunday

What a difference a day makes.  We landed a great parking space, and the sun was shining. It did rain a little off and on, but nothing like Saturday. Lauren finally got to have some quality KidsART tent time, followed by funnel cake and spin art. Gotta love it. 

I didn't sit and watch a single band. Comfest with kids is a different world, but just makes me realize how truly wonderful it is. Lauren had a blast, and she's ready to go again! Trevor's first Comfest was a little damp, but I suppose that's better than 95 degrees and melting. I didn't have to worry about either of them overheating, and we have a great stroller that fits nicely under a poncho.  So, even in the rain on Sunday... the kiddos were dry, and Lauren entertained Trevor under the big red tent. 

I didn't see many of the usual suspects, but there's always next year. Here's a belated 'Happy Comfest' for those I missed between the rain drops.

No comments: